Listed are internships, fellowships, etc. that are offered yearly through governments and nonprofits for undergraduates, graduates, recent graduates, postdocs and faculty. I have not listed business internships because most are not offered regularly and they tend to be inconsistent in offering them. They also do no not have permanent links which makes it difficult to update.
Help make this page better – please recommend fellowships/internships that should be added here.
Note: Some of these links may expire when the positions are filled, but they will be updated when the positions re-open. The listed positions are not meant to be interpreted as any kind of endorsement. No payments, favors or any other arrangements were made to be listed.
- Internships & Fellowships – American Public Health Association
- Health Communications Internship Program – National Cancer Institute
- Mass Media Science & Engineering Fellows Program – American Association for the Advancement of Science
- National Health Journalism Fellowship – Reporting on Health, University of Southern California Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism
- Internships, Scholarships and Fellowships – Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Internship Program – Directors of Health Promotion and Education